Today on the Scaling Impact Podcast Jason Silva makes his second appearance on the show. Jason is an Emmy-nominated TV personality, filmmaker, keynote speaker and futurist. He is best known as the host of the TV series “Brain Games” on the National Geographic Channel, as well as for his wildly successful Youtube show “Shots of Awe”.
In this episode Jason and JT dive into exploring the very edges of where known science ends and flow state picks up. They discuss the different brain states humans cycle through and what superpowers lay within each level. They look at the potential and implications for emerging virtual reality technology, micro PTSD, and how we are on the cusp of our next jump in conscious evolution–– which might even be more profound for us than the invention of language.
Interesting Points Covered:
- Harnessing Delta brain waves to manifest desires rapidly
- Reality distortion fields–– changing someone’s thinking so dramatically their actions change
- The Singularity and what happens when you go through a black hole
- Answering the question: “Are we authors of our own reality?”
- Why language doesn’t just describe but generates reality
Interested In Futurism + Cutting Edge Consciousness? Join the Exponential Ventures email list here: http://exv.ai/podcast