Kurtis Cummings founded Switchyard Brewing Company in his garage and then spent 7 years developing the business plan before opening his doors. In this episode, he breaks down the 8 guiding principles that he developed to get there.
We're glad you joined us!
Topics covered include:
- Starting the business (5:00)
- Serving great beer (16:00)
- Creating a great place to hang out (20:30)
- Open book management (26:00)
- A great place to work (37:00)
- A place to learn (41:00)
- Giving back to the community (44:00)
Special thanks to Kurtis Cummings for taking the time to share the Switchyard Brewing
story with us
Contributors to this episode include:
If you enjoyed this podcast, there’s a couple of things we need you to do right now:
Then, please share the show with whoever you think it will inspire.
Until the next time, We truly appreciate you listening.
More great stories & information at: Youtube
- Podcast Facebook