This week's stories:
- Get rich quick spotting deepfakes!
- A forced two-day recess of all schools in Flagstaff, Arizona
- The case of a ransomware operator being too greedy
- Apple's controversial response to Google's discovery of Chinese iOS hacks
- Zerodium's new payout schedule and what it might mean.
- The final full public disclosure of BlueKeep exploitation code
- Serious PHP flaws, some potentially serious flaws found
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-731-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson
and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com
, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6