iOS VPN bug, Coronavirus Folding@Home
- VPN bug in iOS 13.4
- Folding@Home - how to donate your unused CPU cycles to help provide answers to COVID-19.
- RDP and VPN use skyrocketing
- To 'www' or not to 'www'
- Firefox 76 to finally stop assuming "HTTP"
- Google again revises its schedule for Chrome releases
- Microsoft moves to support "Shadow Stacks"
- Cloudflare's 22.214.171.124 DNS is audited by KPMG
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-760-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson
and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com
, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6