Making Money Funny
Bob Wheeler, The Money Nerve
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 459 Bob Wheeler
Bob Wheeler is a man of true integrity with infections energy. His crusade for personal growth has cross-pollinated with his accounting practice to create a new approach to personal finances. His passion is to help others gain insights about how their emotions trigger financial decisions. Combining finances with behaviors, Bob explores his personal concept of creating a healthy relationship with money in his recent book, The Money Nerve.
While strengthening his accounting practice, Bob has simultaneously pursued his love of satire and ventured into the realm of standup comedy. From his thirty years of helping clients, Bob has distilled a concoction of warmth, humor, information, motivation, and budgeting directives that he offers to anyone with financial concerns. He is also currently the CFO for The World Famous Comedy Store.
Bob’s world travels have led him to high altitudes. He has climbed Mr. Kilimanjaro, ascended to Mount Everest Base Camp, and hiked several smaller mountains in between. With char and humor, his experiences on the road, in the office, or running a Greek marathon, feed his wit as a stand-up comic and financial motivator.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Bob Wheeler about using comedy as a financial motivator.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why comedy can be used as an excellent tool to break down barriers.
● How people carry money shame because of their previous money choices.
● Why being aware of your issues can help you deal with making decisions.
● How you need a healthy relationship with money and what that looks like.
● Why you are more than your accomplishments and your bank accounts.
Connect with Bob:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices