The Protected IRA Program
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 462 Paul Himmelstein
Paul Himmelstein, CLU, ChFC, the Advanced Sales and Marketing Director, began his career in 1978 with Prudential Insurance Company. In 1980, he began his own financial planning firm, Himmelstein & Associates, specializing in estate, business, and retirement planning. From 1994 until 2003, Paul was the Regional Manager for ING and Washington Square Securities (now known as ING Financial Partners) in the state of Connecticut. Paul also has his series 7, series 24, series 63, Life, Health, and Variable Insurance products licensing.
Paul's combination of over 30 years of experience and education in both, the retail and brokerage sides of financial planning has prepared him with the skills and knowledge to be an excellent resource to other advisors and agents. Knowing what it takes to be a great financial advisor, Paul is always interested in helping and educating others in his field.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Paul Himmelstein about the protected IRA plus program.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why the largest untapped resource the government has is our qualified money.
● How the stretch IRA just pushes back the inevitability of paying taxes.
● Why you need to decide if your IRA is for you and your family or the IRS.
● How the three components to the protected IRA plus program work for you.
● Why people can end up having to pay more in taxes when their spouse dies.
Connect with Paul:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices