David Finkel, Maui Mastermind
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 439 David Finkel
David Finkel is author of The Freedom Formula and co-author of, SCALE: 7 Proven Principles to Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back (written with Priceline.com co-founder Jeff Hoffman), and one of the nation’s most respected business thinkers. A Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestselling author of 12 business books, David’s a regular columnist for Inc.com, FastCompany.com, and Forbes.com reaching over 1M readers each year.
Over the past 20 years, David and the Maui coaching and advisor team have scaled and sold over $62 billion of businesses.
Maui Mastermind helps business owners build companies they love owning again--for the value they create, the lives they touch, the profits they earn, the team they employ, and the freedom they enjoy. Their clients have enjoyed an average annual growth rate five time higher than the average privately held company, while at the same time reducing their companies’ reliance on them as the owners by an average of 191% percent.
An ex-Olympic-level athlete turned business multi-millionaire, David and his wife Heather, and their three sons live a very simple life in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with David Finkel about thriving during times of crisis instead of merely getting through.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why times of crisis provide you an opportunity to compress trial and error.
● How you need a structured way to look at what is going on.
● Why you need to implement scenario training to be less reactionary.
● How you need to prepare for the worst thing that can happen.
● Why you should spend more on strategic spending expenses now.
Connect with David:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices