Kim Magdalein, StickyClient.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 437 Kim Magdalein
Kim Magdalein has built two successful businesses. Kim was named one of the top five financial advisors in the US by Senior Market Advisor Magazine. He sold the practice in 2008 and continued with a company he started in 2003, Seminars For Less, an ongoing enterprise. His latest venture is Sticky Client. Kim lives in Jacksonville, Florida with his wife, Carol. Together they have seven children and eleven grandchildren.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Kim Magdalein about effectively communicating through text messages with your clients.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How you boost the open rate by sending an email with a video.
● Why texts are read at a much higher rate than emails.
● How texting and email shouldn’t be used as a blasting tool for prospects.
● Why you should use videos for training purposes.
● Why Sticky Clients wants to be the messenger delivery service.
Connect with Kim:
Guest Contact Info
Use affiliate code SHARK for a $40/mo discount on any plan for the life of the account
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices