– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Kevin Harrington and Seth Greene Episode 447 Michael Jr.
Michael Jr. is Known as one of today’s most gifted comedians. He brings laughter and understanding to audiences all over the world. Michael got his start performing at the legendary Comedy & Magic Club in Hermosa Beach: home of Jay Leno and “The Tonight Show.” This outstanding performance led to Michael Jr. performing at the “Just for Laughs” comedy festival in Montreal where he became the first comedian to ever appear live via satellite on “The Tonight Show” which catapulted Michael’s career.
Now, Michael Jr. tours the country using comedy to inspire audiences to activate their purpose and live a life fulfilled. His impactful delivery and versatility has landed him on The Tonight Show, The Late, Late Show, Oprah, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Comedy Central, TedX Talks and a keynote for Fortune 500 companies.
Michael has spent a significant portion of his career making laughter commonplace in uncommon places such as homeless shelters and prisons, in addition to empowering his audiences with an appearance in Sony Pictures' feature film War Room as well as starring roles in Selfie Dad, and MORE THAN FUNNY.
Michael’s motivating comedy specials, Laughing on Purpose and MORE THAN FUNNY are also available on DVD.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Michael Jr. about using comedy to inspire and teach audiences to live a fulfilled life.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How you can use comedy to help explain to people how things work.
● Why being an artist requires you to be an entrepreneur and business owner.
● How you retain more information when laughing because you’re less stressed
● Why bringing experts and comedians together can be a great way to teach.
● How you can’t rely on your set up and why you need to know your punchline.
Connect with Michael Jr.:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices