Ryan Hogan, Hunt A Killer
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Kevin Harrington and Seth Greene Episode 449 Ryan Hogan
Ryan Hogan if the co-founder and CEO of Hunt A Killer. He spent 17 years in the U.S. Navy, separating from active service in 2017 to pursue entrepreneurship full-time while entering the Navy Reserves. Ryan started Hunt A Killer back in 2016 and has been leading its growth ever since. He bootstrapped his company with no outside investors and grew it fast enough to draw attention. Ryan grew Hunt A Killer’s revenue from less than $250K in 2016 to $27M in 2019 and expects a projected revenue of $50M in 2020.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Ryan Hogan about growing Hunt A Killer to a multi-million-dollar company using a model.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why selling experiences has become very popular and trendy in recent years.
● How Hunt A Killer provides an escape by immersing people in a different reality.
● Why it’s important to build communities around immersive entertainment.
● How the expedited option in the subscription model makes even .
● Why having a proven model means you can change genres and be successful.
Connect with Ryan:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices