Episode STP059 – We meet one of my favourite creative people – Laurie Jeffery. He describes himself as a photographer, a filmmaker and a story teller.
Look at all this stuff we covered:
- Treating your commitment to people as important
- Why quality matters more than Stephen Spielberg
- How it’s hard to find people who care
- Using great tools
- Working with good people
- Sharpening your tools
- How great calendar skills makes him a great photographer
- Preparing for the moment of scrutiny
- Asking for the ‘impossible’ and getting it
- Keeping your cool
- Why the guy who cleans the floor deserves time
- Not having a TV
- Why Sky called him weird, and he liked it
- Why social media is better than telly (a ‘pre’ corona-virus view!)
Find out more and see Laurie’s work at:
We also gave a shout out to amazing people who support, inspire or in some way have a part in keeping our podcast going. Here are their Twitter names and links to their work?
As always, we’re really grateful for your help in supporting this podcast. To do this you can:
Thanks EVER SO MUCH for listening. If we help you to BE BETTER at what you do, then it’s all been worth it!