Have you signed up for the She Podcasts
directory? Sign up right from the top of the page.
Of COURSE we want to hear your thoughts about this topic! email firstname.lastname@example.org
Show 021 Quick-Guide
- Peanuts are angry. Almonds are happy nuts.
- Discussion of learning to love criticism.
- And Chelsea Handler comes into the conversation.
- Being nice keeps criticism at bay? But what’s the pay-off?
- The problem with giving feedback on someone’s personality…
- We have a small commercial break without a commercial so Jess can answer the door.
- People don’t listen to podcasts because they could not own property - wait - what?
- Does psychology and cultural mind-set play in women stepping into new technologies?
- Sons of Anarchy and women’s podcasting power.
- Breaking through cutural mindsets and psychological obstacles as women dealing with tech.
- It’s our responsibility to start to shift perpectives through the conversations that have.
WHY WOMEN DON’T LISTEN TO PODCASTS
- Education - people still don’t know what it is.
- Tech adverse/ignorance.
- Love routine - they stick to what they know - can’t be bothered.
- Value people’s opinions - we tend to do what our friends tell us more - and our friends don’t really share too many podcasts
Why do YOU think there aren’t more women listening to podcasts?
What’s prevented you from listening to a podcast? Ladies, ask other women.
Why DO you listen to podcasts ladies?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up and you're listening on an iPhone head on over to the Apple Podcasts App and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Hook up with She Podcasts in social media!
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
Join the She Podcasts Facebook group
send us some voice feedback! Let your voice be heard. Email to email@example.com