How about some feedback? email@example.com
Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The amazing Bossjock app
and the dashing Audio Editing Solutions
Wanna sponsor our show? Check out our Media Kit!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 076 Quick-Guide
- Ah, yes, Elsie is frazzled
- Holy monkeys, there are no shownotes!
- The Thanksgiving low-down from Elsie and Jess
- The flawed perfection of Jess’s baby boy
- Elsie has no oven
- A conversation about children eating their parents
- Carving time to set your goals a la Elsie, and when you have SO many things to do
- Elsie’s tips on prepping for next year
- Take note of the negative + positive feelings and experiences that you are having right now, and NOTE THEM, so that you can make sure you DO or DON’T do next year.
- What is the data that you wish you had right now
- Jessica wants planning ahead!
- We will spiff up what we already have! We will not start creating more stuff!
- Elsie goes off about the voice that is MISSING in podcasting
- Are the Mom and Pop’s stores in podcasting going to go missing?
- Podcasting as self expression and building community - will that go away?
- Power to the people!
Are the smaller podcasters going to be pushed out?
Should Elsie pursue Power To The People?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
Shop for your podcasting education!The She Podcasts Shop
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group
and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org