Sam Andrews was recruited out of college to work for an intel agency, worked in Afghanistan under President Reagan, and has been a strategic planner for the Department of Defense. He currently co-owns a company that builds Indy car engines, another that designs weapons and weapons systems for operatives all over the world. He also owns the Freedom Center USA with a 1000-yard rifle range and handgun and Close Quarters Battle Training Center where he trains SWAT teams, military, law enforcement, and regular citizens. Sam is also featured every Monday on John Moore’s radio show on the Republic Broadcasting Network.
Many of you may know his wife Ruthie, as she is a favorite frequent guest on Kingdom Talks and SCB.
For a full transcript of this terrific conversation, go to SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/podcast
- How he protected Ferguson businesses during the riots in 2014
- Being trained and prepared to survive in a riot situation
- Attacks on police
- We’re in the 4th phase of an insurgency, and most people don’t even realize it.
- Government tightening the noose around people’s rights until they fight back
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Lutheran minister during Hitler's reign wrote “Ethics”
- Why Christians need to stand up and confront evil.
- The myth of the passive Jesus
- No excuse for backing away from evil.
- Living under the matrix of lies and the structure that keeps you silent and passive
- Being Easy Button people
- As Christians we are responsible to tell the truth.
- It's your job to make the people that want to take your freedoms away from you martyr for their cause.
- Spiritual and physical world actions are connected
- We have authority, not just the right and responsibility
- Working for a better government
- Responsibility to develop constitutional candidates
- How we Can Stave off a Civil War in America
- You have to do your homework
- The importance of the Constitutional Sheriff
- First slave owner in the US was a black man
- First president of the Union was a black businessman
- Racism is being used as a scam to take control and power.
- New World Order elitist agenda engraved on the Georgia GuideStones
- NOTE: The United States was incorporated with the Act of 1871 on Feb 21, 1871.
1. The Tension Between Good & Evil Requires us to Build the Kingdom
We live after the first appearance of Christ and we live before the second appearance of Christ, so we live between the past and the not yet. And there's a tension that exists living in this time period, but that tension requires us to help build the kingdom and to confront evil and help bring the kingdom forward.
There's a tension that exists between the time Christ went through the atonement sacrifice and laid out the plan and the time that the plan reaches full fruition. And that tension is basically the battle between good and evil. And that's where we are. That's where we were placed in creation. And we are absolutely accountable to confront evil.
2. Action Steps for Business People:
There are a couple of clear action steps that we can take as business people too fix these problems.
1. The first thing is get together with a very powerful business lobby and go to your state capitol and demand a constitutional amendment that requires all heads of any law enforcement agency in the state to be elected by the people in that jurisdiction.
2. And to allow no money from outside that jurisdiction into the election process.
If you can get those two things passed in your state, you will be much, much, much better off.
3. How we Can Stave off a Civil War in America
We're in the fourth phase of an insurgency. We're almost on the brink of war, it may be too late. But let's say it's not too late. Let's say that prayer and making changes and how you act and how you spend your money and how you develop candidates. Let's say that we could fix this by voting. The only way to do it is if you take the responsibility as the business community upon yourselves to elect representatives that represent your interests and will protect your God-given rights.
4. Population Reduction VS. God’s directive to subdue the earth and multiply:
The people that are for population reduction, abortion, and all these various things that bring about death. They are literally the Antichrist. They are opposing God's agenda for this planet. And it's a litmus test. It's a gold standard. If you're for life and for population increase, you're in line with God's agenda for this planet. If you're about population reduction and genocide and abortion. You are literally following Satan's agenda.
This is a sea change, this is a paradigm shift in tyranny. Because for 6-7000 years tyrants wanted to enslave people that they took control of and use them for labor. But the current tyrants, the current elitists that are driving all of this collectivism and socialism and communism they're not interested in enslaving anybody they want you off their planet, they want to exterminate you.
5. It's imperative that businessmen get involved and businesswomen - you get involved in the fight because if you're pro-government right now, you're lying to yourself. Our founding fathers would be stacking bodies at this point. And it's past time that people get involved and understand that this has to change. Or your children and grandchildren are going to be exterminated by these evil collectivists, they will be exterminated. And if you believe anything else, you're lying to yourself. And so, I would implore people to get involved in the fight.
- It doesn't matter how many people believe a lie, it’s still a lie. And it doesn't matter how many people don't believe the truth, it's still the truth.
- Do your homework, research this stuff, question everything because it is important to know the truth.
- “It's not your job to die for your country. It's your job to make the other poor son of a bitch die for his country.” ~ George S. Patton
- Everything that happens in the spiritual world has physical consequences, otherwise it would be of no consequence at all.
- You get the government you're willing to tolerate. You get the government you're willing to work for.
- All real and measurable improvement happens outside of your comfort zone.
- Courage comes in small packages.
- Nothing good will happen for you without initiative on your part.
- Nothing worthwhile gets done inside your comfort zone.
- Listen LIVE to “Firearms Monday” on the John Moore radio show 8-10am Central http://republicbroadcasting.org/
Call in: 1-800-313-9443
- Listen to archived shows with San Andrews: https://www.republicbroadcastingarchives.org/?s=fi…
- The Freedom Center 1000-yd range and training: https://www.facebook.com/1000yardrangeFreedomCente…