In this episode of What if ____ Made a Star War, special guest Tom Bambara weighs in on his favorite filmmaker: Quentin Tarantino. LOTS OF BAD LANGUAGE AHEAD.
Alternate title: What If a Pile of Cocaine Made a Star War.
For each episode of this new series, one of our esteemed hosts will pitch a Star Wars film to the other co-hosts who will act as Disney and Lucasfilm executives. Each pitch will include a different director they would like to see helm the movie, the story, budget, fan-service, big setpiece, merchandise and anything else that will persuade the other co-hosts to greenlight the project.
Watch us record these live, subscribe here: http://www.starwarsloosecanon.com/subscribe
- Use our link to buy movie tickets this TROS season
- Patreon: give us your pity money and get these great tier rewards:
- $1/month get a *NEW* Loose Canon logo sticker
- $5/month get the sticker and a custom doodle from Patrick
- $10/month get the sticker, the doodle, and name a topic and co-host on an actual episode!
- Theme song performed by Charles Laurita (written by John Williams)
- Ad music by Kenobi Style (the duo, F1NG3RS and Santa Kilmagik from Richmond, VA). Check them out on Facebook and Soundcloud