“When you show up in a present way for somebody, it is so powerful that your heart can’t help but come through.”
This episode was filmed in front of a live audience making it a Stay Grounded first!
Phoebe Mroczek is a fellow podcaster and marketing strategist. She thought she had her life figured out from the age of five. All she ever wanted was to play soccer professionally - and she was good enough. But when she hit 21, she realized soccer wasn’t her destiny.
It was a revelation that left a massive void in Phoebe’s life - and she had to figure out how to close it.
Letting go of her soccer dream made Phoebe realize that you don’t have to restrict yourself to a single identity. Instead, you can pick and choose who you want to be and how to want to show up - on a daily basis (if that feels right). This realization empowered Phoebe to create a life on her terms that’s a full expression of who she wants to be. It’s how she’s able to travel extensively, podcast regularly, and build an aligned business that lights her up.
Guided by her feelings, Phoebe now walks her talk by showing other entrepreneurs how to build a successful business that’s an extension of who they are. And in this episode, she’ll show you how you can do the same.
“I think it takes a major catastrophe for people to wake up, for people to tell someone they love them, to write the note, to start the business, to do whatever it is.”
Phoebe and I dive deep into the rabbit hole during this conversation. We cover a diverse range of topics including:
- The circumstances that made Phoebe realize business could be a form of self expression.
- Your imagination, visualization, and the power of creating a rich sensory experience.
- How to leverage the law of reciprocation and why giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin.
- The super smart technique Phoebe uses so she never feels misunderstood.
- How to cultivate trust in your feelings so you feel empowered to make the right choices.
- The question Phoebe asks at the end of each day so she hits the pillow accomplished.
- Why you want to live your life in alignment - and the steps you can take to get there.
Plus much, much more.
Identities can help us express who we are - but they can also keep us trapped. But as you’ll hear in this week’s episode, identities are flexible making them a powerful took for an extraordinary life.
So tune into the beauty that is Phoebe Mroczek and get yourself inspired to create the life you want - even if it means walking away from everything you currently know.
“What if I operated under the assumption that everybody is going through what I’m going through? That changes everything.”
How to contact
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.
for privacy and opt-out information.