Welcome to Episode 28 of SunCast. Today's episode in many ways has been 18 months in the making. I met today's guest way back when I was just recording the first episodes of SunCast, and have looked to him as a mentor and spiritual podcast guide longer still.
Today on SunCast, you'll meet Stephen Lacey. Stephen is the Editor-in-Chief of Greentech Media and host of the extremely popular GTM podcasts The Energy Gang
and The Interchange
. Like many of you, GTM is one of my go-to-resources for up-to-date info on the bleeding edge of cleantech, so I'm truly excited to have Stephen on the show today.There's a Ton here to ponder today, but among the topics discussed, we discover:
There's a Ton here to ponder today, but among the topics discussed, we discover:
- The origins of the Energy Gang podcast
- A modified version of Hot/Not where Stephen opines on topics from Distributed storage to SAAS startups in cleantech
- The likelihood of a carbon tax
- Stephen's view on the impact of the Trump Administration
- And some of his biggest takeaways from over a decade of clean energy reporting.
Thanks again for taking the time to be here. Enjoy this week’s episode of SunCast, with none other than, Stephen Lacey.
And as always, you can check the blog page
for resources from today's show.
If you like what you hear, please SHARE it