In this episode, Dr Mark Joffe discusses the need for hand hygiene in hospitals and in surgery.
After listening to this episode, learners will be able to:
- explain the importance of hand hygiene in preventing the spread of infection
- describe the evidence for the effectiveness of hand hygiene
- identify alcohol-based handrubs as preferable to handwashing using sinks
- list the 4 moments of hand hygiene
- explain how to use "Way In Way Out" in practising hand hygiene
Running time 24:23
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "109. Hand Hygiene". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.