In this episode, Dr Lana Bistritz considers inflammatory bowel disease. After listening to this podcast, learners will be able to:
- Describe the epidemiology and pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease
- List risk factors associated with inflammatory bowel disease
- Describe the common symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease
- List common investigations used to make the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
- List the cardinal features and complications of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
Running time: 21:20
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "113. Inflammatory Bowel Disease 1 - Introduction". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.