In this episode 4th year medical student, Dalia Bibr, from the University of Toronto guides us through the topic of Spontaneous Abortion. After listening to this episode, learners should be able to:
- Understand what qualifies as a spontaneous abortion and what the different types are
- Understand the different maternal and fetal factors that can increase a patient's risk
- Discuss the typical clinical manifestations and finding on physical exam
- Explore the common investigations
- Discuss the different management strategies, future implications and counselling strategies
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "187. Spontaneous Abortion". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.