This week we are joined by 4th year University of Ottawa student Zuhaib Mir who will be discussing Acute Otitis Media. After this podcast you will be able to:
- Define Acute Otitis Media
- Understand the Pathophysiology and risk factors of Acute Otitis Media
- Describe the clinical presentation and differential diagnosis
- Recommend treatment for Acute Otitis Media, including when you should refer to OHNS
- Outline possible complications of Acute Otitis Media
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "190. Acute Otitis Media". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.