In this episode, Dr James Shapiro discusses liver transplantation. Topics covered include:
- the history of transplantation
- indications for liver transplant including acute liver failure and hepatocellular carcinoma
- selection of recipients and donors
- surgical approaches for liver transplantation
- post-operative complications
- immunosuppression after liver transplant
- long term outcomes
Running time: 27:03
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.