In this episode, Dr James Shapiro discusses liver transplantation. Topics covered include:
- the history of transplantation
- indications for liver transplant including acute liver failure and hepatocellular carcinoma
- selection of recipients and donors
- surgical approaches for liver transplantation
- post-operative complications
- immunosuppression after liver transplant
- long term outcomes
Running time: 27:03
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "25. Liver Transplantation". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.