In this episode, Dr Parveen Boora discusses gallstones. Topics covered include the:
- epidemiology of gallstone disease
- pathogenesis of gallstones
- pathophysiology and treatment of biliary colic, cholecystitis, choledocholithiasis and cholangitis
- history and physical exam findings
- laparoscopic cholecystectomy procedure
Run time - 14:34
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.