In this episode, Dr Jonathan White discusses recent changes in surgical training. After listening to this episode, learners will be able to:
- describe the features of traditional surgical training
- outline the advantages and disadvantages of traditional surgical training
- describe recent changes in the ways that physicians are trained
- list potential challenges these changes may pose to surgical training
- outline possible solutions to these challenges
Running time 21:48
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.