In this episode, Dr Jonathan White provides a guide for students working on the surgical team. After listening to this episode, learners will be able to:
- describe the role of students on the team
- describe how students integrate into the surgical team
- differentiate 'education' from 'service' and define the term "scut work"
- explain the importance of supervision
- describe the challenges and opportunities of the "surgical culture"
Running time 13:42
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "55. Working on a Surgical Team". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.