On this week’s episode we talk about 1D taking a break, the twitter spat between Calvin Harris and Zayn and the Drag Me Down music video!
On this episode–
- Zayn and Calvin Harris had a bit of a disagreement over music streaming services and since it’s the modern age, the whole thing happened in public and we all got to witness it. Technology is weird.
- Liam, seemingly accidentally, made a heteronormative comment on stage the other night. We talk about it.
- The boys are headlining the Apple Music Festival and the livestream is free! So much good packed in one tiny sentence.
- The #NiallGetASnapchat campaign that’s going on currently in the twittersphere is a worthwhile one to get behind. Imagine the selfies he’d share! One Direction didn’t win Choice Selfie Takers at the TCA’s for nothing.
- The Sun posted an article about the boys taking a (well-deserved) break next year. We discuss how it’s a bit sad but definitely necessary.
- The Drag Me Down music video was released! Here’s a link to the video if you haven’t seen it yet! We talk about their outfits, the crouch-and-run thing the boys’ seem to love, and how we wish aliens would have been featured. #ROBOTALMIGHTY
- We do another round of “1D as…” This time we’re thinking up what the boys would be as things found in the kitchen as well as which social media platforms they’d be.
QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Please write in for our fandom episode! Feel free to write in about anything– friends you’ve made, fan fiction, fan art, fan projects, favorite fandom inside jokes, etc!
You can get in touch with us by:
// sending us your thoughts in our ask box at talkdirection.tumblr.com
// tweeting us at @talk_direction
// emailing us at email@example.com
Also – feel free to send us any thoughts on things we talked about on the show or topics you’d like to hear us discuss!
Please rate and subscribe to us on iTunes, we’re trying to make our moms proud.
Thank you so much for listening!
Intro music by: www.bensound.com