Episode 199 -
She lost him, but she found herself, and somehow, that was everything. In Episode 199 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss Taylor Swift’s most recent music video for her new single “Out of the Woods.” Before 1989 was released, Taylor said that “Out of the Woods” was representational of the entire album. It seems fitting then, that “Out of the Woods” would be released as Taylor’s last single off 1989… or is it? Let us know if you think Taylor will come out with anymore singles from the 1989 era. Meanwhile, enjoy the episode as we analyze the “Out of the Woods” music video!
Highlights from Episode 121 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “Out of the Woods” Music Video
– When you’re on the beach minding your own business and trees literally materialize around you.
– Diane doesn’t like it when wolves are portrayed as evil.
– Did Taylor just jump off a cliff?!?
– We discuss the symbolism behind the extreme elements Taylor encounters.
– What would you rank “Out of the Woods” on a scale of 1-13?
– Fancy an audio book? Check out our sponsors, Audible, to receive a free audiobook of your choice. Visit http://audible.com/taylor
– We have some BIG news this episode. BIG NEWS.
– What are Swifties listening to? A listener and your hosts give you tons of song suggestions.
– “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” – J.M. Barrie
– Adam, Steve, and I want to thank you, the listeners, for all the support you’ve given the show for the past four years. We LOVE you!!