Join Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson as they sit down with their guest Cody Loughlin, of The Money Talkers, and speak about the reasons why you should know your numbers, ask the hard questions, and discuss money with your kids while they're still young. With the experience of opening 14 companies, Cody shows us why you should be okay with being either right or wrong the soonest that you can – than later. He believes that there is a real-time impact in consistently reviewing financials for everything, whether personal or business. There's indeed a ton of takeaways from this episode, so make sure to join us all the way.
In this episode you will learn:
- On acknowledging the lack of knowledge about money after multiple companies.
- Removing yourself from the scene and leaving the 'linchpin' image.
- You can't steal second when your foot's on first – the thought process of moving and not lingering in one place.
- On kids and credit cards.
- What ties your personal finance to your business finance? The vital thing to know.
- …and so much more.
About Cody Loughlin:
Cody is an individual who loves a challenge and a problem-solving opportunity. He has a diverse background in entrepreneurship, internet marketing, management, finance, and training.
Having owned multiple successful companies and working as a commercial banker, Cody appreciates both sides' perspectives and challenges to obtain success. He believes that all individuals and processes in a company have a significant impact on results.
Cody's mission statement is "to receive exceptional results by consistently living by principles and values."
You can find Cody Loughlin
You can find That Entrepreneur Life
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKPkF39Z6r2l9AT4… Support the show