In today’s episode of The Whole Circle Podcast we talk to Dr Leila Masson, Paediatrician, about all things children’s health.
Dr Leila Masson is a Sydney Paediatrician who is also trained in nutritional, environmental and breastfeeding medicine. She focuses on preventing illness in children’s bodies so that they can live their best and healthiest life.
The No. 1 thing we can do for a healthy life for our children is to give them good nutrition. This means cutting out things like:
• Packaged and processed food • Sugar • White flour
To name just a few. It is also important to ensure that our kids get enough: • Sleep • Play time • Outdoor activities
These are essential, as we cannot be healthy without them.
- Outdoor play
- Vitamin D
- Get moving
- Other things that are affecting children's health
- How our bodies react to toxins
- Children's health issues on the rise
- Body care products
- Anti-bacterial products
Check out Dr Leila Masson at the following: Website: https://drleilamasson.com/
Clinic: Tamarama, Sydney Book: Children’s Health A to Z
Links mentioned in this episode: • If you would like to register for the next round of Additive Free Made Easy head here
• We would love for you to leave a review of this podcast here
• Visit our Additive Free Lifestyle Facebook Page
• Follow us on Instagram
• Additive-Free Lifestyle Private chat group
This podcast is powered by ZenCast.fm