You will never believe this, but talk about sleep, girls, and gains on this episode and then we manage to somehow get off track. We give our theories on why you don’t really need weed, alcohol, or Hollywood parties to be cool, Connor thinks about who may be the lucky one to carry his seed, and Brandon opens up about being bipolar.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Brandon averages four hours a night, but kids… don’t do that at home.
- Any women out there that are willing to let Connor spread his seed without any responsibility? Similar to a Genghis Khan type situation, where they can sign a pre-partum agreement and Connor will mend the relationship years later when he sees which one grows up to be a successful professional athlete.
- Connor hardly drinks at all, and will only do the courtesy shot when it’s someone he doesn’t know too well offering him a drink.
- When you feel good and confident about yourself already, things like weed and alcohol are more of a downgrade than an upgrade. People tend to abuse drugs when they are hiding from something or trying to mask their own pain.
- Energy syncs up, so be careful who you hang out with and let in your close friend circle.
- Everything in moderation. You don’t have to switch from being a monk to like Dan Bilzerian with multiple girls every day, but somewhere in between is most likely where we are happiest.
- Too much of anything will burn out the receptors in the brain and make pleasure even tougher to come by. Things like meditation and charting your mood can help make your base state happier.
Connor Murphy Talks YouTube page: @ConnorMurphyTalks
Brandon’s YouTube page: @HighLifeWorkOut @KingKeto — Brandon Carter on Instagram @ConnorMurphyOfficial @danbilzerian Imood