We kick this average-to-good episode off by talking about the south side of Chicago, and what Brandon really thinks about it. Then, Connor gives an update on who won at Olympia, we get into the cultural reason behind who wins expensive sports, followed by a deep discussion on who really built the pyramids. We also share some tips on having an Instagram that makes it seem like you have a cool life and rate our own to see who is winning the online game.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- The southside of Chicago may be cool and home to Obama now, but Brandon remembers when McDonalds and movie theaters there were getting shut down due to violence.
- The Olympia competition just happened in Las Vegas, and we have some feelings about it. Brandon Curry won, along with a bunch of other awards going out, but we aren’t sure how anyone had fun without us.
- We ponder how the Jewish people were able to build the pyramids if they weren’t jacked. Brandon feels like the most difficult sport on earth is hockey. It’s hard to fight, win, and skate all at the same time.
- You may think it’s genetics that gives black athletes the advantage, but Brandon raises a point that it’s the sports that are cheap that they often excel in. Expensive ones like golf and swimming may be another story.
- Theory: serial monogamists are just guys who are shy and have no game. It’s simply the only way they know how to get laid.
- Dudes — if you put on tights and your ass looks too much like a hot girl, we’ve got an issue.
- Connor looks like a crazy douche on his Instagram, but it’s worked out well for him and his crazy high fan engagement rates. Brandon may have the best Instagram of them all, as he seems rich with a cool life.
- Here’s what makes a good Instagram:
- Take photos where you look attractive but not douchey.
- Don’t try too hard.
- Post photos where you are having fun in different locations.
- Get some good action shots of you actually doing something rather than just sitting or standing there.
- Clean videos without a ton of text.
- Make it seem like you have friends! Take photos with other people and sprinkle a few of them in.
Connor Murphy Talks YouTube page: @ConnorMurphyTalks
Brandon’s YouTube page: @HighLifeWorkOut @KingKeto — Brandon Carter on Instagram @ConnorMurphyOfficial Olympia @jaycutler @cbum
— Chris Bumstead @stevecook @rsdmax TikTok