Hello there, epic wells and beauties! It’s a beautiful day to be inspired! And that’s exactly what I’m bringing to the table today! I have with me a spirit artist, fellow creative, and successful entrepreneur—the lovely Kelly Exeter.
I met Kelly at the Tropical Think Tank conference in May this year, and I was really impressed at how this woman transformed her life from a state of constant rushing to a life less frantic. That’s the title of her blog too! So, is it really possible to live a life while building a successful business AND raising a family? Kelly says yes to that! On this episode, she talks about how she started out as a busy person, juggling business and raising a family, to eventually getting burned out. And that’s when she decided to turn this poison into medicine and create a better life by facing her fears and making time her friend.
Kelly shares lots of insights on this interview, and I’m sure you will get a ton of value! She is also the author behind the awesome book Your Best Year Ever, which lists down 7 simple ways to shift your thinking and change your life! It’s a great read, especially for everyone who’s been struggling with keeping afloat in life. Kelly has got it all nailed down! So why not make this year, and every year for the rest of your life, YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- How Kelly felt that she has had her soul destroyed, but continued to rise above it all
- The time when Kelly was drowning herself in work, making her feel stressed and depressed—and what she did to change this!
- How she ultimately decided to live a LIFE LESS FRANTIC.
- When we shared our sentiments about getting our message across and how wonderful it is to know that we have touched someone’s life
- “Mummy, every today has a tomorrow!” Kelly’s six-year-old said that to her. How insightful! Adorable too.
- Kelly’s incredible mantra—which you will totally love and apply on your own life, I’m sure!
- How she dropped perfectionism and became happy with herself (because that’s exactly what we should all do—be happy in our own skin!)
A Life Less Frantic
– Kelly’s blog and Web site
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can…
by Susan Cain
Your Best Year Ever: 7 Simple Ways to Shift Your T…
by Kelly Exeter
The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think…
by Brene Brown
The Myers-Briggs Personality Test
Fascination Advantage Assessment
by Sally Hogshead
’s Web site
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
AOEW#42: Solo CarCast | Mini Emotional Breakdown, Self-Awar…
AOEW#37: The Boss Mom Movement| There’s Enough Love To Go A…
AOEW#21: Adria DeCorte|Learning to Find Happiness and Healt…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #45: Fear Facing, Time Is Our Friend, and the Art …
appeared first on