Hello, epic wells and beauties! It’s Movement Maker week, and I am so excited to have a rock star movement maker with me today! I’ve heard him speak a couple of times, and I can’t help but get blown away by his words. He is an epic life coach, motivational speaker, and rockin’ podcaster. I’m so honored to have on the Art of Epic Wellness, the awesome Jon Vroman!
On this episode, Jon talks about how his struggles in high school and how he took these struggles – and an epic revelation – to shift his mindset toward achieving his full potential. His mission is to speak up and inspire individuals to stand up, step up and speak up. He believes in living life in the front row. He also wants to constantly remind us all, especially the younger generation, that we can always choose to have a front row experience and that YOU ARE ENOUGH.
This episode is so full of value that you’ll be left in awe and super charged up and inspired to live an epic life. Jon is hands down amazing and the world certainly needs more of him and what he does!
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Jon talks about being so terrified of people that even going to the bathroom at school scared him. Woah!
- He shares about his a-ha moment and realized that he’s NOT invincible.
- “Life gives you lessons like a feather, brick, or truck.” Find out what that life lesson is! You’ll be stunned!
- Jon tells me how he loves it when people ask creative questions. And you know I’m all for creativity too!
- He throws the epic question of “who’s in your front row?”
- Jon’s mantra, epic uplevel and unburden, and more value bombs in the Epic 8 round!
The Front Row Factor
, Jon’s official website
The Front Row Foundation
Four Hour Work Week
podcast by Tim Ferriss
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
AOEW#46: Helping the Visionaries of the World Ampl…
AOEW#45: Fear Facing, Time Is Our Friend, and the …
AOEW#24: The Digital Health Revolution, How to Tra…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #50: Jon Vroman | The Art of Living Life in the Fr…
appeared first on