Hello, epic wells and beauties! It’s the last week of the month, and you know what that means – it’s High Perfomer week! Woohoo! Tune in to this episode as it is part of making AOEW history: today I’m having my first-ever repeat guest! She is none other than the lovely, talented, super smart, and quite hilarious Honoree Corder!
Honoree is the bomb when it comes to teaching “starving writers” on how to prosper in their art. I mean, how awesome can that be, right? She urges us all – even me – to just go ahead and begin an epic journey! On this episode, she emphasizes on FINDING YOUR VOICE.
I definitely had a blast talking with Honoree, as always. I don’t think I’ve laughed that hard in any other episode! She’s got the wit and the voice – that strong voice that tells you to come up with a plan and put your ass in seat, brush in hand!
This interview is downright amazing, so full of value, and you can definitely feel the high energy coming from Honoree. Find out her tips and tricks on how she gets her creative juice flowing and her wellness routine too! Check this episode out – and I assure you, you’ll be grateful you did!
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Honoree tells us to find our voice – just keep writing! That’s what you’re supposed to do!
- Success strategy #74: back yourself in the corner and set a deadline! Find out more about that on this episode!
- Honoree’s three-sentence formula to prosperity: identify, create plans, execute.
- “I cannot let my fellow writers starve anymore!” Preach, sister!
- A starving musician is one who puts a $5000 guitar on a $500 car, to make $50 on a gig 5 miles away! Honoree is just so funny!
- She tells me about how she uses her Dragon Dictate app! It’s amazing what you can do in 8 minutes!
- Saying NO as a complete sentence. Check out what she means by this!
- Honoree tells me that meditation saves lives! I cracked up when she explained this to me!
- And of course, Honoree’s Epic 8! Super epic, I should say!
Prosperity for Writers: A Writer’s Guide to Creati…
by Honoree Corder
HonoreeCorder.com – Honoree’s personal site
Get your 2 free chapters of Honoree’s book here
The Miracle Morning
by Hal Elrod
The Game of Life and How to Play It
by Florence Scovel Shinn
– the meditation app
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #51: Honoree Corder | The Art of Prosperous Art
appeared first on