Hello, epic wells and beauties! I am back in full swing and with an awesome guest – our movement maker for the month of January – Josh Barad!
Josh is a chief uncomfortablist (that’s a mouthful, I know). He’s the founder of inthemiddleseat.com
, a coaching company that mentors and supports big-hearted millennials who want to create and achieve meaningful excitement in their life. Josh wants to create a world where everyone does what they love and loves what they do! You all know I’m all about that, and that’s why I’m so excited to share with you all my interview with Josh.
On this episode, he talks about the importance of being comfortable with feeling uncomfortable. That’s a little bit confusing, right? But Josh made it super easy to understand. He also talks about his journey and his transition toward being someone who follows his heart and gut. I tell you, this guy is the bomb!
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Josh goes back to a point in his life when he was confused and didn’t really know what to do or where to go. Find out how he managed to shift his perspective!
- He actually had a list of reasons why he couldn’t do the things he wanted to do. And he was consumed by fear just thinking of it. What did Josh do? Find out!
- He talks about playing poker for years and realizing that everyone at the table is hiding behind masks. Josh says he’s more interested in what lies behind those masks! Aren’t we all?
- Josh Barad gives us permission to be who we are.
- I loved it when he taught me (and demonstrated) the box breathing technique! It does work and makes a difference! You should try it out!
- Travel: the prescription Josh suggests for people who are interest in finding themselves. How interesting!
- Speak your desire – Josh’s call to action for all of us!
– Josh Barad’s brand website
Josh’s free gift to the Epic Wellness Community here
Josh’s personal Facebook
Josh’s Instagram account: @joshuabarad
In the Middle Seat official Facebook
Josh’s official Twitter account: @JoshuaBarad sensophy.com
with Jacob Sokol, Josh’s mentor
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#52: Lane Kennedy-Levy | The Art of Being and Doin… #20: Brotha James | Beatboxing, Meditation, and De… #10: Michael Quinn | Visualizations, Self-Improvem…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #55: Josh Barad | How to Speak Your Truth and the …
appeared first on