is a holistic life coach, the vice president for education at Systemic Formulas Inc., and the founder of the Evolve Eden Wellness Studio. Since she was a young girl, Nicole has always been interest in health and wellness. She grew up from a lineage of healers, including her grandfather who has greatly contributed to today’s alternative medicine model
On this episode, she talks about her experiences as a young girl growing up with a mother who has been diagnosed of cancer, and whose life has revolved entirely around maintaining health and wellness.
“I WAS RAISED HOLISTICALLY”
When she was 7 years old, Nicole’s mom was diagnosed of cancer. Her family stopped eating red meat and carried on in a journey toward holistic health. With this, Nicole came to believe that she could bridge alternative and traditional healing
– which is exactly what the world needs today. Her mother lived 20 more years and had become a master crystal healer – and this made her truly understand the power of alternative healing.
Listen and be inspired:
MY FAVORITE PARTS OF THE INTERVIEW:
- Nicole had appendicitis when she was younger. Check out what she did the night before her surgery that possibly saved her life!
- She told me that she started asking herself important questions to move forward in life. She tells me three important questions you should be asking yourselves too! Listen to what they are on the show!
- Nicole has battled and combatted her internal enemies for quite a long time. And she has been victorious in crushing them. What are these three worst enemies, and do we have them too?
- WHAT WOULD LOVE DO NOW? Epic mantra! And she has it tattooed to her forearm!
- Her 80/20, of course! Listen up!
- Nicole tells me what she’s been up to and what she’s excited about in the coming months!
- And she’s the first-ever to give us a take-action challenge that actually has something to do with taking our clothes off! YES! Find out what it is now!
GIVE YOURSELF A PEP TALK
With all the negativity surrounding us each day, it’s quite difficult to stay in tune with our goals and beliefs. Sometimes we find ourselves stuck; other times, overwhelmed. But Nicole teaches us to tackle each day
with enthusiasm. She reminds us to move forward – be with nature, move, and constantly work on getting closer to your dream. Do all this with self-love. Constantly remind yourself that you are just enough, and tell yourself, “I love all of me right now.”
Evolve Eden Facebook
Evolve Eden YouTube channel
Watch out for Nicole’s upcoming ebook: The Foundational Practices of Cultivating Self-Love Evolution
Text EPICLIFE to 33444 for your free downloadable of Nicole Sugihara’s three questions!
Other AOEW episodes you might like:
#52: Lane Kennedy-Levy | The Art of Being and Doin…
#36: Julianna Raye | Using Meditation as a Tool f…
#20: Brotha James | Beatboxing, Meditation, and De…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #59: Nicole Sugihara | The Art of Self-Love and De…
appeared first on