Hello, epic wells and beauties and welcome to another episode of the Art of Epic Wellness. As you know, we started out season 2
last week – and it was an epic start, wasn’t it? Now, moving forward with laying the foundation to our epic lives, I’ve got another awesome guest for you today!
Kathryn Bryant and Julian Illman of brilliantlivinghq.com
joins us today and teaches us how we should all be living a brilliant life.
Kathryn was working long hours and started asking herself what she could be doing to enhance the quality of time spent every single day. Both Kathryn and Julian wanted to take control of how they lived their lives, how they spent their time, and what they did moving forward. It was an awakening for the two of them.
Once they let go of their fears and started living life brilliantly, things began to change for them. They were happier and became more inspired to touch other people’s lives. They started Brilliant Living HQ and spearheaded the Changeability podcast
to encourage people, like you and me, to set goals that will totally make a difference.
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Kathryn and Julian talked about their past careers and the struggles they faced
- How they talked about fear and not letting this fear devour us
- Moments that pass will never be taken back. Listen to their amazing insights about seizing opportunities!
- “We wanted to live life at our own terms.” Find out how they eventually got out of the “box” and enjoyed life to the fullest!
- They talk about setting goals and being kind to yourself with affirmations! Check it out!
- How did mindfulness help Julian turn his life around? Find out on this episode!
- They ask you, the listeners: what are your goals about?
- What’s one way Julian deals with overwhelm? Find out!
Resources: brilliantlivinghq.com The Changeability Podcast Facebook
Twitter: @brilliantlivinghq The Goals Course The ONE Thing
by Gary Keller
Want more energy? Get the free resource from me, Nicole, to become more alive and present. Text ENERGYNOW and send to 33444!
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#50: Jon Vroman | The Art of Living Life in the Fr… #46: Devin Slavin | Helping the Visionaries of the… #33: Kate Erickson | Systems on Fire: Creating Epi…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #60: Kathryn Bryant and Julian Illman | The Art of…
appeared first on