Hello, epic wells and beauties and welcome to another episode of the Art of Epic Wellness. Welcome back to season 2 of the Art of Epic Wellness podcast. Today, we have another repeat guest! She deserves a second one (maybe a third too?) because she’s just awesome and jampacked with wisdom!
My good friend and “soul sistah” Melanie DewBerry of melaniedewberry.com
joins us today for another interview! On this episode, she talks about spirituality and how fear cripples us and keeps us from living our most epic life!
Walking the Red Road
, Melanie lives quite a spiritual life. She’s inspired so many people to get in touch with their inner selves and unleashing the potential they never knew they had! I know I’ve learned a lot from her, and I want all of you to do the same!
Check out our chat. You won’t regret it!
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Thunderbeings. Seriously. What is that? Melanie tells us and the story of how she came up with the term is just awesome!
- Melanie talks about praying to the creator to tell you your purpose in life! How? Find out on this episode!
- She went on a spiritual retreat with no food or water for FOUR DAYS! OMG! How can you even survive? Let Melanie tell you what she did.
- Saying yes to everything you haven’t tried yet. Wow, that’s the spirit!
- Melanie tells me about her upcoming 9-month spiritual alignment program. You guys should watch out for it!
- Fear. It separates you from who you are and why you’re here. Wow!
- Melanie also talks about the bandit called Comparison. Why is this dangerous? Find out!
- And of course, my ever-favorite Epic 8 questions – including her 80/20! Exciting!
Resources: melaniedewberry.com Facebook Google + LinkedIn Pinterest
Twitter: @melaniedewberry Soundcloud
Ask Melanie anything: Call or text (650) 346-3581; email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch out for Melanie DewBerry’s 9-Month Spiritual Alignment Course coming out in May 2016!
Want more energy? Get the free resource from me, Nicole, to become more alive and present. Text ENERGYNOW and send to 33444!
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#59: Nicole Sugihara | The Art of Self-Love and De… #36: Julianna Raye | Using Meditation as a Tool fo… #9: Melanie DewBerry | Good Medicine: How to Honor…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #63: Melanie DewBerry | The Art of Surrender and F…
appeared first on