Hello, epic wells and beauties! I’m back with a bang! I missed you all so much! No, seriously.. I do! It’s been crazy the past month – I’ve been traveling a lot and learning a ton too!
So yes, I just got back from the amazing event hosted by the one and only Chris Ducker – Tropical Think Tank 2016! It’s my second time this year, and I gotta say I’m still blown away and super impressed by how every single detail was taken care of! I flew all the way to the Philippines, in Southeast Asia, to partake in this event – and it was well worth it! I learned so much from these pro speakers – and the beautiful tropical paradise we were in was a bonus!
I met so many wonderful people from last year that I decided to go back. And guess what! 40% of last year’s attendees came back! Last year, I was so curious and new; this year, I felt a bit more seasoned, relaxed, open, and aware. So I made this year as the year that I deepened relationships! It’s been an awesome experience!
Listen in and be inspired:
Day 1 Speakers
Mastermind behind HARO (Help a Reporter Out)
Now this guy… well, it’s fair to say that he kicked off Tropical Think Tank 2016 with a bang! Seriously. Peter is hilarious and so full of energy and knowledge – and you could tell everyone enjoyed listening to him as he spoke.
- Being authentic and sticking with your truth, which is very important for us as entrepreneurs. This builds trust and a bond between you and your audience
- How is your audience consuming your information?
- Find out what your audience wants to consume
- Willingness to Serve
- Peter considers himself as a vessel of service
- Always ask yourself, “how can I serve?”
- “No matter what you do, be of service.”
Sue B. Zimmerman
The Instagram Expert
The #Instagal was in the house – and boy did she bring her energy to the stage! Sue has been doing business since her younger years and now she has brought her A-game to the world of social media!
- “You gotta find the one that doesn’t feel like work for you.”
- On social media, hang out and connect. That’s where the magic happens – when you engage!
- “The power of visual storytelling is so magical.”
- “Have content that drives emotion.”
CEO of Rainmaker Digital
Founder of Copyblogger
Host of Unemployable
Brian Clark is the Babe Ruth of Internet content creation and marketing! He taught us how to do market research, how to create engaging content, and the importance digging into forums and reviews! I was left in awe with all the value and information I’ve learned!
- “You achieve goals by helping others achieve theirs.”
- How to do market research and get tons of information on forums and reviews
So what do all these points have to do with wellness? You can bet your bottom dollar that it does! Connection. Without connection, we have nothing. Connection is what makes us human. Creation is vitally important – as is being able to express what we’re creating!
If you want to reach out or ask me anything, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Till part 2, epic wells and beauties!
Listen to my epic takeaways from last year’s Tropical Think Tank:
and Part 2
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #64: Nicole Keating | My Epic Takeaways from #TTT2…
appeared first on