Hello, epic wells and beauties and welcome to another episode of the Art of Epic Wellness. Well, we are deep into season 2 here, digging in to what makes our foundation great, what keeps it all together and its rituals and habits. And this is how we keep the wheels on the bus as epic entrepreneurs.
I’m so excited today to have a dear new friend on the show. We were roommates at the Tropical Think Tank
, and we totally bonded! Today’s guest is an online digital advisor that specializes in online product launches through Indiegogo and Kickstarter. She’s helped drive over 3.5 million dollars in sales offline and over 1 million online using crowd funding. How cool is that? Her passion is helping to arm entrepreneurs with the skills they need to bring their business to the next level. She does this through her awesome podcast, Crowdfunding Uncut, where she connects with other successful entrepreneurs to see what they have done to have a super successful launch. She’s been featured on some other truly epic shows like ConversionCast and #MerryBiz
, and now right here on the Art of Epic Wellness.
Ladies and gentlemen, listen up to today’s guest: Khierstyn Ross.
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- How exactly did Khierstyn get into the world of crowdfunding and entrepreneurship? Find out on this episode!
- Khierstyn tells me about how the 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris influenced her transition from the corporate world to running her own business.
- She shares how she became very self-aware at the Tropical Think Tank. Find out why!
- And oh, Khierstyn just confessed that she has stopped drinking indefinitely (including coffee)! Find out what made her arrive at this decision.
- There are other ways to have fun – and Khierstyn tells me about the things she does for fun nowadays. Fun and productive! Talk about hitting two birds with one stone.
- You need to get Khierstyn’s Ultimate Crowdfunding Video Blueprint. Listen to this episode to learn how!
- Check out Khierstyn’s rad mantra and how she deals (and crushes) overwhelm!
- How does Khierstyn Ross avoid burnout? Find out on this episode too!
- She’s helped a lot of people raise money for their projects through careful planning and taking action. Don’t think you can do it? Well, think again! Learn how you, too, can become a crowdfunding rock star with Khierstyn!
Work with Khierstyn
Want more energy? Get the free resource from me, Nicole, to become more alive and present. Text ENERGYNOW and send to 33444!
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#61: Rituals for Creativity and Empowerment with T…
#53: The Art of Being and Doing with Lane Kennedy-…
#30: Paleo, Bliss, and Making Happiness the World’…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #67: How to Beat Burnout and Become a Crowdfunding…
appeared first on