Hello, epic wells and beauties and welcome to another episode of the Art of Epic Wellness. Well, we are still deep into season 2, digging into what makes our foundation great, what keeps it all together and our rituals and habits.
Today, I have a very inspiring guest. He is the founder of the world famous nonprofit 1Life Fully Lived
– which was featured on Forbes magazine – and is one of the founders of the adventure travel mastermind Gobundance
. He is none other than the awesome Tim Rhode
Tim Rhode is a “late bloomer” that barely graduated high school, retired financially free at 40 and now helps others to “dream, plan, and live” their best lives. Tim lives with his wife Tina in Portola, California, and his 3 grown children live in nearby Reno, Nevada.
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Loved it when Tim shared about how his dad would always say he only had $12 until the end of the month – perhaps this was what inspired him to push through and succeed
- Tim talks to me about his past jobs just to make ends meet. You wouldn’t believe what he went through! Listen up!
- He gave a tip on how to spend money. Hint: don’t spend as you make it.
- “I put the kids right on my schedule!” Adorable and so inspiring!
- Tim gave an overview of what he does to help people at his nonprofit, 1Life Fully Lived!
- Special info on the upcoming East Coast conference (where I will be doing a Breakout session! Woohoo!)
- It moved me when he said it was always good to be childlike sometimes. “There’s nothing like the sound of an adult giggling.” Right on, brotha!
- What the heck is ryking? Find out!
- Of course, he tells me about his mantra, how he deals with overwhelm, and his 80/20! So pumped right now!
Spirit Led Instead
by Jenai Lane
The Miracle Morning
by Hal Elrod
1Life Fully Lived East Coast Conference
(sign up for $150 today! Prices go up to $175 on May 1!)
Reach out to Tim on firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more energy? Get the free resource from me, Nicole, to become more alive and present. Text ENERGYNOW and send to 33444!
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#50: Jon Vroman | The Art of Living Life in the Fr…
#36: Using Meditation as a Tool for Your Life with…
#3: Hal Elrod | Starting Your Day in a Powerful Wa…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #68: Dream, Plan, and Live Your Best Life with Tim…
appeared first on