Hello, epic wells and beauties and welcome to another episode of the Art of Epic Wellness. We are still in season 2, where we discuss the habits and rituals and what keeps us going – plus we listen to inspiring stories from all of our guests on the show!
Today’s guest is a husband, father, dynamic businessman, and entrepreneur. Through his award-winning events, collaboration with top thought leaders, and partnerships with impactful businesses and charities, he has impacted countless lives.
Ladies and gents, it’s the one and only Carey Smolensky!
Carey is also the author of Living Life with Passion and Helping Others. He believes evolution is the key to innovation and shares his own life experiences to help others. Carey currently speaks to audiences across the country and is featured on numerous podcasts globally – and I am so excited to have him on board today!
Listen and be inspired:
Here are a few of my favorite parts:
- Did you know that he used to be a popular kid back in high school and college, for being a model and actor? Oh yes!
- Carey tells me about his “15 seconds of fame” and what he realized during that time in his life.
- Carey hates excuses. Listen in to what he thinks about making excuses and what you could do to avoid that frame of mind!
- When you fall, get up. Get up quick. Check out what Corey has to say about failure and acting right away to redeem yourself!
- What does “legacy” mean to him? Find out on this episode!
- Brain-versus-heart problems? We all have that! Even in entrepreneurship! Check out Carey’s insights on this!
- Of course, the Epic 8 round – the crowd favorite! Check out his answers and prepare to be inspired!
Living Life with PASSION and Helping Others
Want more energy? Get the free resource from me, Nicole, to become more alive and present. Text ENERGYNOW and send to 33444!
Other AOEW Episodes You Might Like:
#6: Honoree Corder | Turning Your Vision Into Real…
#53: Larry Hagner | The Dad’s Edge: The Art of Bei…
#60: Kathryn Bryant and Julian Illman | The Art of…
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #71: Live Life with Vision, Direction, and Passion…
appeared first on