Hello, epic wells and beauties! Welcome back to the Art of Epic Wellness Podcast, where your health and well-being come first!
Alarming news has reached the AOEW radar and it concerns the Epic Wellness community deeply. Senator Roberts has just brought back a bill to st…
this month! I don’t know about you, but that doesn’t sound right.
So today, I’m reviving an episode
with one of the epic movement makers I’ve had the pleasure to interview. She is none other than Zen Honeycutt, the pioneering leader of Moms Across America – a group that focuses on raising awareness around GMOs and toxic chemicals in our food.
Zen’s goal is to empower moms and revive the confidence that has been eroded for the past couple of years due to a lack of information and create leadership all over the country. In today’s world, the bigwigs of the food industry leave us with no choice, withholding information from the labels of the food we buy. We want to be informed. It is indeed our right to know exactly what we put into our bodies.
Listen to Zen as she delivers very inspiring and powerful tidbits on this episode! Lots of informative stuff that you definitely need to know!
Listen and be inspired:
To make sure this value lasts far beyond listening to the show, I have created a one-page downloadable guide of Zen’s fabulous advice to take action on!
To receive this gift Just text “NONGMO” and send to 33444
As a look back, here are some of my favorite parts of the interview:
- Zen talks about how she was alarmed by how high the glyphosate levels found in her son’s urine were! Find out how this became a turning point for her.
- Zen share why we should be concerned about about glyphosate Zen tells you how to do it and where to go to get it checked.
- I love the Moms Across America motto, “Empowered moms, healthy kids.” Amazing, right?
- How Zen shifted toward being a leader and beacon of hope for her kids, and for mothers across America who want nothing but the best for their children
- Zen talks to me about her fight for the good, and how she believes our food system to be a mess. But people are not necessarily broken. Listen in to find out what we can do to contribute to our community, even in our little ways.
- The inspiration behind Zen’s movement, and what ultimately pushed her toward the direction of wellness and change.
- Zen tells me about her son referencing Star Wars and how one failure shouldn’t be a reason for us to give up! It’s so adorable.
- She explains why we are in a place where moms have forgotten their power. Zen wants moms to gain their confidence back! It’s about time!
- How can you get involved in this movement and make a change in the way your children live?
- Of course, the Epic 8 round with Zen Honeycutt! All here. Her ideas are so powerful, I had goosebumps just listening to her speak!
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
Contact the Capitol (202) 224- 3121
Food manufacturers must begin printing labels soon to comply, and they are fighting hard to stop you from knowing what is in your food!
Contact them now and urge them to vote NO for the DARK Act – Denying Americans their Right to Know – and require Mandatory GMO labeling on the package in writing! NO elitist QR codes!
Call your Congressman today at 202-224-3121.
You will only need to say your state and zip code to be connected to your senator.
Please let them know why you want GMO labeling and how important state rights are to the United States of America!
Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of Our Lives
directed by Jeffrey M. Smith
Patriotism on a Plate
by Robyn O’Brien
movie by Jeff Hays
by Maria Rodale
Connect with Zen:
Moms Across America
Follow them on Twitter: @MarchingMoms
Like them on Facebook here
DON’T MISS A BEAT! SUBSCRIBE BELOW:
The post #73: Fighting the Battle Against GMOs with Zen Hon…
appeared first on