It's Episode 2 of the channel-hopping multi-podcast experience! On this episode; The Dead Piett Society crew look at the Weird Week That Was, broadcaster Damien St John tells us all about his scripted comedy podcast, Wrestling With the Champ, and Stacey Taylor takes on the Ministry of Swooping Fact Check Quiz.
Here are the stories discussed on this weeks show. To choose your favourite head to www.albear.uk/dps/vote/
or check for the tweet at @DeadPiettSoc.
- A ‘John Wick’ Joke Got A Coffee Bean Cocaine Ring Busted – Cracked
- House with no indoor toilet and ceiling propped up with cabinet for sale for £450k – Mirror
- People think ‘witches’ on TikTok have ‘hexed’ the moon – i100
- Low air pressure in wife’s truck tire leads man to $2 million lottery jackpot – UPI
- The man who sold fractional shares in himself – Decrypt
If you want to contact the show you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
, find me on Twitter
or leave a voicemail on Anchor.
The Bear Cave & Other Podcasts is written, presented and produced by Alan Galpin.
Dead Piett Society is Live on GetVokl. Watch live every Tuesday at 9pm BST.
ON THIS EPISODE
MUSIC & SOUND EFFECTS
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bearcave/message