In this episode of the Best Passive Income Model Podcast, Mark chats with Ari Meisel - best-selling author of "Less Doing, More Living
" and founder of LessDoing.com
. Ari launched his speaking career with a TEDx talk in 2008 and has since worked with thousands of executives in all industries, showing them how to reclaim their time so they can live more. He teaches others how to optimize, automate, and outsource everything in life, including your health.
Ari shares how he went from working up to 18 hours a day in construction to being incapacitated by a chronic illness. As he grew sicker and weaker, he realized he needed to make changes in his life so he could do more than just survive - he could thrive. That's how LessDoing.com came to be. He's transformed his life into a 2-day workweek by implementing the strategies he teaches others.
Listen in so you can hear more about Ari's inspiring story!
Thank you for listening to The Best Passive Income Model podcast. Your support helps me attract great guests who share knowledge that you can use to grow your business.
If you'd like to help out the Land Geek Community, please rate, review, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Tip of The Week:
- Tip 1: Check out Followup.cc
- Tip 2: Read the Book, "Emergency" by Neil Strauss
- Tip 3: Check out WPCurve - unlimited WordPress support and small jobs for $79 a month.
- Mark: Learn more about Ari at LessDoing.com
- BONUS Giveaway from Ari: Go to LessDoingCall.com to book a FREE 30-minute call with one of Ari's trained coaches.