Caty Pasternak is a Leadership Coach, world traveler, and devoted dancer, who will resonate with you on so many levels. She brings to the show, the perfect cocktail of honesty, humor and experience as a transformational coach that is hard not to love. After creating incredible results in her life and business with strategies that seemed to “woo-woo” for traditional personal development or entrepreneurship, she knew she had to introduce some of the magical work she had studied, embodied, and mastered with her clients. She helps women EMBODY leadership and abundance through transforming their subconscious minds, awakening flow states, and activating creative resources within them so they can truly manifest whatever they desire. She utilizes hypnotherapy, NLP, biz strategy, intuitive development, and quantum physics to support women through personal and business transformations in her private mentorship and mastermind programs. SUBSCRIBE: iTunes
| Stitcher Radio
FOLLOW CATY: Website
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Caty’s definition of Manifestation, and how it differs from what you may have heard.
- How to start recognizing your own intuition.
- What tool she uses to access intuitive hits.
- Which brain wave to access if you want to have a transcendent experience.
- Different types of meditations and what they accomplish.
- The 3 different ways you can achieve alignment, and how to access them.
- The freedom of being an entrepreneur comes with a lot of responsibility.
- The top two habits that have been life-changing for her.
- How to use archetypes to help you become the person you want to be.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- How did your spiritual journey begin?
- What is Quantum Living?
- What is Caty’s current meditation practice.
- How do you access “flow”?
- How do you use hypnosis to change people’s beliefs and patterns?
- How do you reconcile fate or “soul’s journey” with manifestation or “creating your life”?
- What does “alignment” look like on a day-to-day basis?
- How do you stay consistent in your business, while staying aligned?
- What has been your experience with Plant Medicine?