Internationally recognized, award-winning sexologist and best selling author (Red Hot Touch), Jaiya is the creator of the Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough™ and the Erotic Blueprint™ Quiz
. Through more than two decades of client observation and clinical research she discovered a map of arousal that reveals your specific erotic language, a revolutionary framework to create deeper connection and sexual satisfaction. I first found Jaiya’s work when an ex-boyfriend of mine introduced me to her “Erotic Blueprint” quiz. It was so life-changing, that I’ve since shared this quiz with dozens of people, in the hopes that it will help them as much as it helped me. Her work is so effective that each year Tony Robbins invites her to speak at his private Relationship Seminar for his Platinum Partnership group (cost starts at $80K to join.) Piqued your interest, but still have no idea what I’m talking about? Think of your Erotic Blueprint as your sexual love language; a tool to help you better understand yourself, your partner, and how to have the best sex of your life. One of the reasons I wanted to bring Jaiya on the show is because so often the sex advice we receive tailors only to one type of blueprint. Our society gets its sexual education from Cosmopolitan, Playboy, and even-less-realistic, porn. We’re taught to think that sex should look a certain way, end a certain way, and if you don’t enjoy it, or can’t climax, you’ve failed. Jaiya’s Erotic Blueprints show us that not only are we all wired differently, but there are superpowers (and shadow sides) to each of these sexual blueprints. If you’ve ever wondered why your sex life doesn’t feel like what you see in the movies, or why you were more compatible sexually with one partner more than another, this episode is for you. Part of living your fullest life, is loving the deepest and experiencing the greatest ecstasy between the sheets. This episode will help you get there. SUBSCRIBE: iTunes
| Stitcher Radio
FOLLOW JAIYA: Website | Instagram
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why immersion is the best way to become a teacher of something you’re interested in.
- Who her sexuality/tantra mentors were.
- How having more conversations about sex can heal the shame we have around this taboo topic.
- What the different erotic blueprints mean for you (Energetic, Sensual, Sexual, Kinky, Shapeshifter)
- The pros and cons (superpowers and shadows) of each blueprint.
- What socially normative sex looks like.
- The 4 steps to find satisfaction with a partner who has a different blueprint.
- Why bright lights cause the body to close up!
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- How did you become a somatic sexologist? What is that?
- What types of workshops did you take?
- If sex is everywhere, why are sexual blueprints not mainstream yet?
- Can your Erotic Blueprint change?