Ever wondered how to get paid more for the work you’re doing? Then you’re going to love today’s episode. Kathlyn Hart is not only a Salary Negotiation Coach, but she’s also the motivational speaker to get your ass in gear to follow your dreams (and get paid well to do it.)
Similar to my story, Kathlyn quit her 9-5 job to travel around the world and start living life on her own terms. Her passion for helping women find greater confidence, and greater financial recognition, led her to create her Be Brave, Get Paid program, and she’s spent the last few years teaching these concepts from the stage.
Kathlyn is an energetic hustler, and we relate on so many levels about the realities of running your own business. Whether you’re a business owner, looking for reassurance about the realities of entrepreneurship, or your someone with a traditional 9-5 job looking to get a bigger slice of the pie, this episode is for you.
| Stitcher Radio
FOLLOW KATHLYN: Website
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- We Kathlyn paused her podcast.
- What happened when she burnt out in her business.
- How her course launch looked & why you need to do a beta version.
- Why she got into Salary Negotiation and how it’s transferrable to all areas of your life.
- How to know what financial security means for YOU.
- How she and her fiance developed another income stream while traveling.
- Why you should diversify your income streams.
- What you call yourself doesn’t really matter, it’s how you make people feel.
- How to decide what you’re worth in Salary Negotiations.
- The reality of growing a youtube following
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- How did you afford to travel after quitting your job?
- What types of venues do you enjoy speaking at the most, why?
- What does your typical day look like?
- How do you implement discipline as a work-from-home business owner?
- What’s your favorite part about being an entrepreneur?