Today on the show we have the freaking amaze-balls, Miss Katie Dalebout. Katie is one mega inspiring AND totally relatable woman and dear friend of mine. She’s an author, speaker, yoga teacher, life-coach, podcast host
(Wellness Wonderland Radio) and most importantly, Mayor of theWellnessWonderland.
Topics we dive into on the show today:
- Self punishment comes in many different, insidious disguises (i.e. master cleansing and no sugar diets!)
- How weight obsession became Katie’s arduous full-time job, her favourite hobby, and her best friend
- The evolution of her amazingly successful blog (it’s many iterations)
- Katie’s struggle to find her tribe and how she did
- Body comparison and how to stop it
- How to pattern interrupt in a crisis
- How Katie got her book deal with Hay House, to publish her book coming out 2016: “Let it Out. A Journey Through Journaling”
- Advice for writing your book and getting it published!
Join Katie’s tribes on social media:
Resources / people mentioned on the show:
- Hay House Writer’s Workshops (Australia) is coming up on the 17th August! Click here for more details: http://www.hayhouse.com.au/writers-workshop-austra…
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Dr Wayne Dyer
- Isabelle Foxen-Duke: http://isabelfoxenduke.com
Have you felt the pull?
To step into your true power and remove the deep limiting beliefs and fears holding you back?
Do you crave to have someone FULLY on your side and in your corner to help and guide you towards stepping out of your comfort zone and into your dream life? Wing-Woman please!?!
Maybe you’d like to reprogram your subconscious so that it’s fully aligned with your conscious desires so that you can achieve what you want?
If you know you’re ready to shine and play big, we can make this change happen together.
I’m now accepting booking for 1:1 coaching for August and September. Email me to schedule your free 15 minute session. [email protected]