In this episode, Andy and Tom welcome special guest Ali Mirza to discuss …
- Why “giving value” and “building relationships” are surefire ways to stall your sales
- The best time to close a deal (it’s not at the end of your presentation) – and why so many sales people miss this opportunity
- Common words or phrases that instantly put you at a disadvantage during a conversation
- A subtle body language cue you can use to make someone more receptive to your sales message
- When you absolutely must use a script and why, in some cases, it becomes a detriment to potential sales
Mentioned Resources: Rose Garden Consulting
Have a marketing question? Email us at Questions@BMIPodcast.com
. Leave your name, company and website — along with your marketing question — and we’ll answer your question in an upcoming episode.
Like the Podcast? Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "BMI 065: Developing Sales Strategies and Processes to Close More Deals". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.